Monday, May 23, 2011

Drum Roll Please & Happy Birthday Robbie!

Great Blog Hop wasn't it? There really were some beautiful cards out there! Blogger seems to be having a bad Monday morning so I am hoping I can post this as promised!
My winner, picked by Random.Org is!
Darlene said... 9
What a beautiful card! Really! so pretty! it was nice hopping with you .Darlene Thank you Darlene for your sweet comment! Contact me with your mailing addy and I will get your acrylic album out to you so you can embellish it into something really pretty!
Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog and leaving comments! I absolutely love reading every single one of them. I have been promising to show my wedding projects. I've been holding off hoping to find a challenge for my card, so be patient with me. I will show it promise. 
In the mean time here is a FUN card I made for my DBIL. We thrive on who can be the most obnoxious with birthday celebrations. Trust me he will get even...he always does!
The Cut is from Nate's ABC's
I cut his head from a picture and pasted it behind the wheel and made the windshield from  a piece of acetate . Bling is from my stash. Font is from Plantin Schoolbook Cart and the paper I am not sure of other than....ugly? The glossy tires were made by applying Glossy Accents.
My BIL spent his birthday two years ago standing up at our wedding so we celebrate our Wedding Anniversary with him and my SIL and always have a super great time. Can't wait to see what my birthday brings! Revenge is often bitter sweet....(but fun!)
Have a great week and I do hope you're seeing much more sun than I am!
Hugs & Sunny Kisses

5 comments:

  1. congrats to Darlene! Love this card Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!! Thanks Kath!! I've never done an acrylic album. Can you email me again. My computer ate your email. I saw it for a brief second before it disappeared into cyberland. Thanks again.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totaly cute. Got my attention and even a big smile. Great job. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my sweet peeps!