Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow..talk about a Blog Hoppin Weekend!

I hope everyone had a chance to participate in all the fantastic blog hops this weekend! I spent most of the weekend running back to my computer at 15 min intervals to go from one fantastic blog to another gathering up phenomenal gift and decorating ideas. The talent out there is amazing!! I am so jealous. I can copy ideas, follow directions but I'm not one of those that can just come up with my very own amazing techniques or ideas. I participated in the Helmar Blog Hop yesterday and didn't I win a HUGE prize!! Check out my winnings!! WoooHooo...tell me that isn't one generous prize!! I have heard amazing things about their products and now I get to try them out for myself. As I use them I will review them on the blog and I am going to try to locate them locally as I have not seen them in my area yet. I felt like Christmas had come early! Don't you just love to win? It doesn't even matter how big it is..or what it is...it's just the act of winning something that is so darned fun! One of the blogs I was on asked for a Christmas wish...I asked that my blog would reach a following of 25 by Christmas . Today I am at 29....yes Kathie, there is a Santa Clause! Welcome to all of my new followers. I am so excited to have you with me and so VERY honored. So....now I will make a commitment. I will have my very first giveaway when I reach the 100 mark.
Thank you to all of the participants of the following Hops this weekend:Rocking around the Christmas Tree, Helmar Holiday Hop, 12 Days of Christmas (still going until 12/10 so jump in if you haven't already!), Winter Blog Hop, 'Tis The Season Blog Hop and the Snowy Winter Hop for sharing all of your talent and really kicking my inspiration and Christmas Spirit into high gear! I feel like I am missing a hop and if so I am very sorry, there were so many out there! You are all so AMAZING!!
I hope to be back today or tomorrow with information and pictures of my latest project, my Christmas ornaments so stay tuned!!
Later!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Stop by my blog I have something for you.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my sweet peeps!