Monday, November 15, 2010

My room is well under way!

It has been a very busy weekend. Between blog hops and moving into my new room I didn't know if I was coming or going! My DH made so much progress this weekend with my new workspace. We had a few bumps in the road (original plan for desk space didn't work, drawer for the storage cupboard didn't fit) but thank goodness I have a very talented man, for nothing, and I do mean nothing, stops him! We aren't finished but we are well under way. I am still moving and still organizing but I expect to do that for awhile. Take a peek and let me know what you think. We are good with all the technical stuff, now I have to come up with some crafty designer ideas for the walls and such.
Well I'm off to the mighty Dollar Store to look for some storage containers. I'll be back with a new card this week. Until then have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my sweet peeps!