Thursday, December 1, 2011

And the Winner is.....

December 1st already! Wow how time flies. I have been so busy that I have really neglected my poor blog but I am hoping to post some of the projects I've been working on in the very near future. But wait,wasn't I supposed to do something today? It seems to be there a very special something I was supposed to do. OH YES!!! Now I remember why I am here! December 1st is the day that I announce the winner of the Gypsy and cartridges!! Woooowhooo!!! Well dear followers I did not meet my goal of $300.00 for the Kidney Cancer Association. I am not sure why it was so difficult to part with $3.00 but I suspect it was they way the KCA has it set up to donate, I apologize and I recommended PayPal to them as an alternative. It's user friendly and yes it has a fee but I think if you weight the benefits it would all pay off. But that's totally my opinion..:-). They did tell me that they are revamping everything so perhaps it will be better in the future. At any rate I was up bright and early this morning and visited my friend, Random.Org. The first two numbers drawn were of my relatives and friends who didn't want the Grand Prize (can you even imagine that?) so I was forced to do it a 3rd time. I am pleased to announce that my Grand Prize winner is Miss Jessie from: : http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com.  
Even more exciting is that Jessie was a last minute add on to my blog hop and a Cancer Survivor! Way to go Jessie!
Thank you to those that generously donated and participated in my Blog Hop!

Later!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! I am so excited. Please tell your family and friends thank you for not wanting it!!! I think what you did for the Kidney Cancer association was fantastic!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jessie for being a survivor and a winner!!!! Glad you are back in action Kath...I didn't think there was a hassle at all when I donated. I thought it went smooth. It was an Awesome hop!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen, I was stopping to say Hi:) I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting ready for Christmas:)Congrats to the Winner and I'm sorry you didn't meet your $300 goal next time:)I've been meaning to ask youu how you created the slide with all the blinkies? I would love to create on on my blog:)Have a wonderful rest of your day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was topping to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my sweet peeps!