Monday, May 9, 2011

And I have a winner!!

Woowoo.......I have a winner!!
First let me thank all who stopped by my blog and left so many nice comments!! I really do read and appreciate each and every one of them! With that said lets get down to buisness and disclose my winner!!
Random.org says.....(drum roll please!)...NUMBER 28!!
Misty said... 28
Awesome card!! Safe trips for you! Hummer Hugs, Misty http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/ hummingbird204 at comcast dot net Congratulations Misty! I hope to hear from you within 7 days so I can mail your goodies to you! Stay tuned for my wedding projects! I will be posting later this week! First I must try to recuperate from all the festivities and traveling this weekend! Later friends! {{{Hugs}}}


1 comment:

  1. W00T! I have been wanting some twines, but not in my budget! 28 is my BD too! LOL Thank you. Now can I see the wedding pics? LOL!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my sweet peeps!