Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday Morning & I have Winners!

Good Morning dear friends! What a way to start a week! I love being the bearer of great news!
I hope everyone had a great time at the blog hops this weekend. I couldn't get over the talent out there....incredible.  Thank you again Misty for allowing me to be a part of ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL and Gina & Tisha for allowing me to participate in their BUNNY HOP! I had such a great time preparing for both.
Also welcome new followers! Please don't be strangers...stop by & visit. I love having company! I am on my way to 300 followers so I guess it's time to start looking for some yummy blog candy to celebrated. I'll work on that and let you know what goodies I find!
Okay....ready for the winners? Drum roll please!

GINA & TISHA'S BUNNY HOP
Congratulations to # 20:

Anniebee said...
Hi, Kathlee! These little baskets are just gorgeous! I love the lacy handles. You did a wonderful job on them. I'm already a follower. TFS!
ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL
Congratulations to # 26
Brenna said...
that is super cute!! love the lion!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca
Congratulations ladies! I am sending off and e-mail. Please respond with your mailing address so I can send you your goodies! You have 7 days to respond or I must draw new winners!

A special "THANK YOU" goes out to Jeff from Zipperstop who was kind enough to sponsor me and donate the two rolls of the seam binding for my blog candy! Ladies, this is the place to go for some really great and extremely well priced seam binding to make that lovely vintage ribbon you have been seeing all over for a small fortune! It is so easy to do yourself, so if you haven't tried it please do! The bonus is the customer service...he treats you like you are his ONLY customer.
Thanks again Jeff!


"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will"~ George Bernard Shaw
 Have a creative week dear friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my sweet peeps!