Monday, April 11, 2011

Award Time!

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Finally some nice warm weather here in the Hudson Valley! Just wanted to jump on today and thank Misty from DeLiteful Gifts and Tiffany from Sparkled Memories for this wonderful award.I feel so honored! I apologize that it has taken me this long to pass it on. When I get an award I try my best to pass it to newer bloggers. I found that passing it on to 15 bloggers though was VERY cumbersome. Because I had received the two awards in such a short time frame I opted to send out only 1 batch of 15. It would never get done if I had to do it twice!
So the rules are that I must do the following:
1-Thank the person(s) who presented me with this award
2-Tell 7 things about myself
3-Pass it on to 15 bloggers
So my list of 7 things....drumroll please
  1. I will celebrate my 2nd wedding anniversary May 23rd.
  2. I LOVE-make that adore chocolate-anything chocolate!
  3. I detest anything blowing on me be it air conditioning, fan or wind.
  4. My favorite job was working with the Traumatic Brain Injured population.
  5. I love to vacation in Virginia Beach, Virginia
  6. I am a RCC (Kidney Cancer) survivor and have been blessed with 5 bonus birthdays!
  7. I love lotions and perfumes!
And now for the 15 great bloggers who will receive this award...
  1.    Tisha  
  2.   Gina 
  3.   Amber
  4. Nicole
  5. Rachel
  6. Rachelle
  7. Patty
  8. Tristan
  9. Robin
  10. Cynthia 
  11. Cassie
  12. Vanessa
  13. Coley 
  14. Haven-(I'm not sure this is her name but I couldn't find it...sorry if its wrong Haven!)
  15. Angela
Let me say that 15 is a lot of blogs to award to. I will not be insulted if you don't wish to follow through on all 15. I understand that it is very time consuming. It has taken me forever! What I am asking you to do is to visit all of these very talented bloggers and leave some love on their blogs! We all need love and encouragement. It feels so good to leave it and even better to receive it!
Also Crafting Buddies a reminder that I am a stop in 2 blog hops this Friday, 4/15 TAX DAY! So there is no better excuse to sit down, relax and have some fun! Hope to see you there!



    5 comments:

    1. I wanted to say thank you here first...THANK YOU! As you know, I'm really knew (just under a month) to this Blogging world, and I LOVE it already. I love sharing what I love to do, and looking at others inspirational creations! So thank you again!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so very much for this award!! I greatly appreciate it!!!

      Rachel
      http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
      http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are so very sweet to think of me. I love this award and can't thank you enough. Looking forward to our hop!

      Tisha
      http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. AWWWW, thanks so much for the award Kathie! I will be paying it forward soon :)
      Gina
      ginascraftingspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you so much for this award. I am very honoured that you would think of me and my blog when you were choosing recipients for this award.
      (:(: SMILES :):)

      ROBIN

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments from my sweet peeps!