Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown to Santa's Big Day!


Gift Baskets
Just 4 more days till Santa comes down our chimneys and our lives return to normal, if indeed there is such a thing as "normal"! The days have just flown by. I'm not even sure I remember this month. Dementia or busy...Hummm? The glass etching is finished as of early this morning. I have a few more ornaments to put finishing touches on, few more ribbons to tie and many tags to make and then Santa's mission is complete for another year
Oh oh....forgot the wrapping I have to start! Yes...I said start, not finish! On the bright side I completed my first "fancy" tag and am really pleased with it! The exciting part is I used my early Christmas gift to do it-my GYPSY! I couldn't believe how easy it was. I hate to admit this but I was just a little bit intimidated by it so I made a decision to use it after the Christmas rush.
That quickly changed today when I realized I wanted to use Tags, Bags, Boxes and have it only on the Gypsy..so much for that idea! I was amazed how easy it was and found myself making tags in record time. I think I'm going to love my Gypsy!
Welcome to  all my new followers. I can't tell you how excited I get every time I find a new face on my list! I foresee some Blog Candy happening next month- details to follow!
Later friends! Don't forget to take some time to enjoy your loved ones and feel the real spirit of Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my sweet peeps!